I don’t know about you, but our family loves to drive around looking at Christmas lights. I’ve put together a little scavenger hunt to make it even more fun. Enjoy!
The last few weeks have been a blur as we’ve made it through the end of school and the beginning of “wedding month” for my sister. The good news is there have been lots of opportunities to be creative!
Here is a quick project my daughter and I did this afternoon. We will be making something like this for my sister’s wedding and wanted to make her a sample. She will be free to change shape, font, paper & colors.
- Cottage Garden paper by K&Company
- White Shimmer Cardstock by Creative Memories
- Brown Cardstock by Creative Memories
- 5/8″ sheer ribbon
- Scallop Circle (CM Stork’s Delivery) cut at 5″
- Circle (CM Stork’s Delivery) cut at 4″
- Sleigh Ride Font (CM ‘Tis the Season) cut at 3.3″
I love making banners. Such a quick way to make something fun and feel a sense of accomplishment!